Savory Soups - Regular Menu
Topped with jack & cheddar cheese & served with tortilla chips.
58's HOURS, Reservations & Takeout Orders ⏰
* Open 7 days a week @ 11:00 AM ( Sun-Tues. close @ 9:00 PM! Wed-Thurs. close @ 10:00 PM! Fri-Sat. close @ 11:00 PM! )
* Reservations are not required, but highly recommended. We cannot have any lines waiting to be seated and all tables must be disinfected for 10 minutes in-between seating. Reservations can be made by calling 585-637-2383 *
* Takeout orders are recommend to be called in ahead of time. You can call your takeout order in early in the day and tell us what time you would like to pickup. For evening takeout orders (after 5:00 PM, please note that it could be 45 min. to an hour for takeout) *
* Please, enter the front dining room (door on Main Street) and please: practice social distancing and masks are still required *
* Our Catering Menu is located under the Catering Menu Tab: includes menu options, packages and pricing *
* To start a Catering Request... Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information for your Catering Request * Please, allow 24-48 hours for response to your request *
* Please, try to have Catering Requests in 5 days before your event *
PROTECTING & UNDERSTANDING 💟
We have included "SOME" of the regulations, guidelines & recommendations that we are ALL to follow...We truly appreciate your understanding, your support and your patience during this time 💚
* To view the complete list and breakdown, please visit the NYSForward and NYSLA Websites *
🖤 ALL Staff MUST wear face coverings at ALL times! YES...our servers have to wear them running back & forth from the kitchen to the dining room to the hot patio... YES our chefs have to wear them in our kitchen when the kitchen can reach over 90 degrees 🔥
🖤 ALL patrons MUST wear face coverings at ALL times. However, you can remove when you are seated at your table.
🖤 ALL Staff & Vendors MUST complete a daily health screening before each shift/before entering.
🖤 As a customer...if you are experiencing ANY symptoms or have come in contact with anyone with symptoms/or Covid-19, please wait to visit us. If anyone were to visit us that was sick, we would have to shut-down for up to 2 weeks...which could ultimately shut us down for good :(
🖤 EVERYTHING is being disinfected/sanitized/cleaned etc. after each use, multiple times a day, every shift, every morning, every night etc. This includes that we MUST sanitize tables after each use and there is a "wait time" before the table is ready before it can be used. We understand that a table may appear to be "open" we are not purposely not seating you...we just have to wait for it to be disinfected.
🖤 Hand-Sanitizing Stations are setup throughout the restaurant. All customers, staff, vendors we ask you to sanitize/wash hands before and after: entering/exiting, using restroom, smoking, using lotto machine, cashing out at registers, picking up take out etc.
🖤 We encourage you to make reservations. We are limited to 50% capacity. We cannot have a line waiting to be seated. Once Winter arrives...we will not be able to keep the tent setup for seating. We are being told that the 50% capacity is going to remain for many months to come and that restaurants will not be able to put sides on tents.
🖤 We encourage you to pre-order takeout meals...our takeout business has tripled throughout these times (thank-you) due to some still not feeling comfortable with inside dining. Pre-ordering takeout will help us with staffing, having time to organize etc.
🖤 We encourage you to go contactless for ordering. We have our QR Codes posted for you to scan your smart phones directly to our website to review the menus.
🖤 Only (10) guests can be seated at (1) table.
🖤 Customers cannot come up to the bar and order adult beverages. These must be ordered from a server at a table. Customers must order food with initial adult beverage.
🖤 Bands, Trivia Nights, Comedy Nights etc., are not permitted.
🖤 Jukebox can only be played from your phone (you cannot play any songs directly at the Jukebox).
🖤 Darts, Pool, Texas Horseshoes, Cornhole etc., are not permitted to be played.
🖤 We cannot provide Full Service Catering and must be assured that no more than 50 guests will be at a Catered Event.
THANK YOU! WE KNOW THIS ISN'T EASY...TRUST US! WE CANNOT BEGIN TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION TO YOU! WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER BY BEING KIND, STRONG AND LOVING TO EACH OTHER 💞